I wanted to post an update about "A Moment In Time" and let you all know what we have been up to. I have also been asked to upload some of our work so that you all can see pictures!!! Everyone wants to see pictures, right? So, that is the purpose of this blog entry. I hope that you will be pleased with what you see. Today I want to feature one of our beautiful brides; CJ. She chose to have her bridal portraits with an antique finish. I think that Leland did a phenomenal job capturing just the right look for her. We have been out looking for some outdoor spots that we can offer to brides if they are interested. We will be glad to discuss these options with you as well. Please take a look at this beautiful bride. I will be putting together more pictures of others brides to show you as well. CJ, you were a joy to work with!
Best wishes,
Ashley & Leland
CJ's Bridal Portraits Smilebox
No comments:
Post a Comment